Info for LAFFNVEGAS (and others too)

jmk22574

Hi Lisa....I'm not sure if you have any cruises planned for mid-January through mid-March, but I wanted to let you know that today (12/30) and tomorrow (12/31), Southwest is offering half-price flights on ALL flights to/from Las Vegas (all flights that still have seats available). The dates specifically are from January 13th through March 11th.

Now my husband wants to come out to Vegas for a trip even though we vowed we were going to hunker down until our Alaskan cruise in May - funny how a bargain can change one's mind. :)

Maybe some other folks can benefit from these fares too.

****Remember, if you already have tickets purchased you can rebook at the cheaper rate with no penalty fee. The monetary difference will remain in your "account" for one year (to be used toward a future booking).

Jill

Hi Jill, Thanks for thinking of me :)

Yes, I too got that email and wish I could be going somewhere in the next 3 months :o With having just flown home on SW on Sunday from FLL that will be the last flying I will be doing until I can sort out what will be happening as far as my career in 2009. I would have loved to be flying to San Diego on Feb 14th for the Yummers cruise but unfortunately had to cancel. But for the fun of it I checked the supposedly 1/2 price fare and for the dates in Feb I wanted it was still $10 PP higher than we paid in October. So then I checked other dates going to San Diego and guess what they were all higher. So I come to the conclusion that yes it is 1/2 of of the ridiculous fares they originally were trying to get people to pay and were not selling tickets ;) But the prices are still higher:D

Archived