Internet Time Plans....

firhill

If you choose a plan and reach the maximum minutes alotted, what options (if any) are you given at that point?

Also,can anyone say if they had problems connecting (or not) on Pride balcony Deck 8 ?

Thanks

I know there's a thread somewher that mentions getting the plan discounted (or free minutes added) if you sign up after boarding...still trying to hunt that one dowm.

If you choose a plan and reach the maximum minutes alotted, what options (if any) are you given at that point?

Before your minutes run out, you're given multiple options to buy an additional plan. If you choose not to, the time online after the plan is completed is automatically converted to the per-minute rate of 75 cents

Where can I find out what type of coverage I will have with my laptop on the Fascination? will I be able to use it in the cabin?

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/On_Board_Internet_Cafes.aspx

We also offer wireless internet access across our entire fleet. Depending on the vessel, we have either limited wireless access in and around the shipboard internet café and select public areas or a complete “Bow2stern” wireless network. The “Bow2Stern” network allows our guests (and crew) to enjoy Internet access from literally anywhere on board, including all public areas, lounges, bars and pool decks, guest suites and cabins. To take full advantage of this feature, guests should bring their personal laptops along with them, as the number of laptops available for rent onboard is limited. In addition, this network supports the latest Wi-Fi enabled i-Phones, Palm Pilots and Blackberrys. These wireless deployments are available as follows:

Onboard Internet Café and “Bow2stern” Wi-Fi

• Carnival Destiny
  • Carnival Fantasy
  • Carnival Freedom
  • Carnival Imagination
  • Carnival Inspiration
  • Carnival Legend
  • Carnival Liberty
  • Carnival Pride
  • Carnival Splendor
  • Carnival Triumph
  • Carnival Valor
  • Carnival Victory
  • Carnival Dream (September 2009)

Onboard Internet Café and Limited Wi-Fi (details of areas available in Internet Café)

• Carnival Holiday
  • Carnival Ecstasy
  • Carnival Sensation
  • Carnival Fascination
  • Carnival Elation
  • Carnival Paradise
  • Carnival Spirit
  • Carnival Conquest
  • Carnival Glory
  • Carnival Miracle

Internet Café Price List :

To utilize the internet service, the below options are available. Please note that the internet pricing options are identical, whether an Internet Café terminal is utilized, or a laptop. All internet access charges will be billed directly to the guest's onboard “Sail & Sign” Account. In addition, when using a Café terminal, files can be downloaded as "read only" but cannot be saved, since a floppy disk cannot be inserted into the PC's. Users who bring their own laptop can read and save files without restriction.

Archived