Suggestions for long term parking at Phillie?

kendon

We are Long Islanders leaving out of Phillie airport for FLL...the fares were a WHOLE lot cheaper than leaving out of NY on Presidents week. Any suggestions for long term parking at the Philadelphia airport?

We are Long Islanders leaving out of Phillie airport for FLL...the fares were a WHOLE lot cheaper than leaving out of NY on Presidents week. Any suggestions for long term parking at the Philadelphia airport?

yep http://www.avistarparking.com there are coupons on line and its right by the airport...and the parking is much cheaper in Phily too....

I use to park at the economy lot at the airport in Philly until one day someone sent me the link below. Now I use them everytime I fly. Their locations are 5 minutes from the airport and the shuttles run frequently. I use the prepay feature so I don't have to worry about cost. They also send out coupons several times a year for free parking days! You can print coupons from off their site also. They are right off of I-95, with easy on and off access. If you are pressed for time, use the Valet Lots. You just pull in under a covered canopy, they unload the bags, load them on the shuttle and your off to catch your flight.

http://www.fasttrack.com/mainpage.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Archived