soy milk available?

Nekochan

I usually request it in advance through Special Needs. Last cruise I didn't and it was only available a couple of mornings at breakfast - they couldn't find any the rest of the time. If you want it request it in advance.

Lactose-free/soy milk, Ensure, and kosher meals are no extra charge. All you have to do is notify us at least 45 days prior to sailing. Just send an e-mail that includes the guests' names, reservation ID number, ship's name and voyage date to the relevant address below:

Food allergies - foodallergies@rccl.com

Fax requests may be sent to 305-539-6018 Attn: Special Meals Request

E-mails will receive an automated response. Faxed requests will also receive a response provided the guest provides an email address. We kindly ask that guests do not call Royal Caribbean International suppliers with specific questions.

Special meal requests that are faxed or e-mailed less than 45 days of sailing are dependent on the ship's product availability. We will try to accommodate to the best of our ability.

i just ask for it and i have never had trouble getting it......i have been on 5 different lines.....cathy

As I said above, I usually request in advance. But I didn't last cruise, because of people on these boards saying it was always available. It wasn't readily available - they only found it one morning at breakfast. If you really need it, like I do, it is best to request it in advance just in case.

Archived