Parking at SFO cruise terminal

CalCruzer

I dont know what town you are in, but we took a limo from the east bay and it was only like 100$ more than parking there,,

and it was easier and convienant.. (sp

if you are wanting to do that you can email me, and ill give you the name of the company who we used..

I dont know what town you are in, but we took a limo from the east bay and it was only like 100$ more than parking there,,

and it was easier and convienant.. (sp

if you are wanting to do that you can email me, and ill give you the name of the company who we used..

Since you live in the bay area, I would like your opinion. If I may?

We will be taking the Sun for Vancouver to SF next September. I have booked a fly and park hotel in burlingame. They will take us to the airport on the way out. My problem is how to get back to our car from the port. I know a taxi will run about 50.00. Would a town car service be better than dealing with a taxi?

Thanks for your advice.

Nancy

Since you live in the bay area, I would like your opinion. If I may?

We will be taking the Sun for Vancouver to SF next September. I have booked a fly and park hotel in burlingame. They will take us to the airport on the way out. My problem is how to get back to our car from the port. I know a taxi will run about 50.00. Would a town car service be better than dealing with a taxi?

Thanks for your advice.

Nancy

ive personally never done that,but i would try to check a shuttle, but some shuttles wont transfer from the cruise terminal, i would try bayporter express, or supershuttle, if they dont then i can give you the name of who i use for the limo or towncar,

just email me ,

Archived