Carnival Kids Club for 2 year old- tips/advice?

clairesmom

We are sailing on Sunday, and I'm trying to get everything together. Does anyone have any good tips for Camp Carnival for my 2 year old? She is in diapers, so should I bring a diaper bag for her with diapers/wipes, her sippy, extra clothes, etc? Or is this overkill? What do others do? Thanks!

Do you mean to take the diaper bag into Camp? You can if you want. When our DD was 2 we just took a few diapers down each day. They will give you a phone at that age, they can call you if they need anything from you. If you are taking the diaper bag anyway - then you could take it down to Camp, but I wouldn't pack it just for that purpose. They had cubbies for belongings on the ship we were on. My 2 yo loved Camp, but make sure you go to orientation so everyone feels comfortable. Also, a lot of time they don't encourage parents to come into Camp area, you just sign the kids in and they take them in. As you know, 2 yos are unpredictable, plan on going with the flow for sure - have a great trip.

we brought a small backpack and put in a few diapers, wipes, ziplock bag of some sort of snack (crackers, goldfish), her sippy cup and favorite blanket. They dont serve snacks in camp but if you bring your own they will give it if your child wants it. Go to the family welcome aboard party the first night so your child can get to know the coun selors with you there before the next morning when you have to drop them off. Its alot of fun for the little ones, games with baloons and bubbles, music and dancing.

Have a great cruise

Archived