How Much is Cab Fare from Port of Miami to Ft Laud-Airport ?

mr jailerman

This would be on a June Monday morning. I have an 11:55am flight back to Chicago and since I will self assist as soon as possible I will make it but I think the cab would be quicker then any of the shuttles right ? Curious how bad the cab will hit me though ($).. Thanks for any info and have a great day..:D

This would be on a June Monday morning. I have an 11:55am flight back to Chicago and since I will self assist as soon as possible I will make it but I think the cab would be quicker then any of the shuttles right ? Curious how bad the cab will hit me though ($).. Thanks for any info and have a great day..:D

Around $75

Depending how many people are with you.. check out the Florida board.. and try SAS transportation. they are $15pp from POM to FLL..;)

I cant remember the name of the company but we did self assist for an early flight from FLL.. once we got off the ship in Miami.. there was a guy there offering rides in a shuttle van for $20pp.. we made it to FLL with alot of time to spare..

Used a company called SAS Shuttle. Very reliable. Cost $15/one way/per person from Ft Lauderdale airport to hotel in Miami. Going back to FLL from ship terminal, you will call shuttle before you go through customs, and the shuttle will be waiting for you outside the terminal. Had plenty of time to get to Ft Lauderdale airport. Steve's number is 954-600-0240, email him at sas9897@aol.com, website is www.ridesas.com. He has gotten positive comments on cruise critic boards.

Have fun on your cruise.

Archived