chankanoob park question

karen327

I am interested in doing the boat ride where you are 4 feet into the water looking out windows at reef (can't remember the name) and also going to chankanoob national park to see mexico archiology exhibit, wildlife, etc. in the same day. Is this possible? Also, can anyone give me information about these two activities if you have experienced them?

• 2 weeks later...

O, ok http://www.cozumel-tours.com/reef-explorer.htm is the boat. The Reef Explorer is like snorkeling, it stays on top of the water while the Atlantis is like scuba diving, it goes down to the reef. $37 for Reef Explorer vs $71 for the Atlantis.

I have not done either, I like to be in the water with the fish.

I am interested in doing the boat ride where you are 4 feet into the water looking out windows at reef (can't remember the name) and also going to chankanoob national park to see mexico archiology exhibit, wildlife, etc. in the same day. Is this possible? Also, can anyone give me information about these two activities if you have experienced them?

Have not done the boat ride but Chanknaab Park is really nice. DH went snorkling there and loved it. I just sat there in the shade with my pina colada contented as could be. The fajitas there were awesome. The service was great and they were friendly. We really did not do much exploring there so don't really know what all they have. Be sure to bring bug spray. The mosquitos were pretty hungry.

Yes you can do both in a day. The boat tour is about a hour hour. after that it will be a short trip to the park. About a ten minute cab ride.

Archived