sunset beach in Montego Bay

spoiledkraut

We're thinking about going to sunset beach in Mobay. What would be the savest way to get there since the cruise ship doesn't offer this excursion.

I'm going to make a wild guess here.... your favorite ship is...... THE CONQUEST!!!!!!!! Love the Conquest too!!!!! Where are you from in Oklahoma? We live in Tulsa. We also cruise on the Conquest. Loved Mobay!!!! I would also recommend the Appleton Rum Factory Tour. Very good. The ride to the factory is extremely exciting..... death defying almost!!!!!

I have been twice, they never mentioned anything about a time limit. They have a website with an email on it, they respond back to questions quickly if you wanted to make sure.

Is there a time limit on the day pass? Our ship doesn't leave until 8pm..........

I'm going to make a wild guess here.... your favorite ship is...... THE CONQUEST!!!!!!!! Love the Conquest too!!!!! Where are you from in Oklahoma? We live in Tulsa. We also cruise on the Conquest. Loved Mobay!!!! I would also recommend the Appleton Rum Factory Tour. Very good. The ride to the factory is extremely exciting..... death defying almost!!!!!

We love the CONQUEST and the ports it is going. It just makes it easy for us to drive down to Galverston and don't have to pay airfare. We're from Norman.

Take the free shuttle from the ship to the terminal then catch a cab at the terminal. They might try and persuade you to go to another beach, but just say no thanks. Cab will drop you off right outside the gate at Sunset Beach. Plenty of cabs waiting to take you back. It was fun, enjoy.

Was there a second ship in MoBay the day you were there? Perhaps Voyager of the Seas? The reason I ask is that Conquest usually docks at the terminal, you do not need a shuttle.

2480645320080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

We had planned to go to Sunset Beach on our Dec. 7, 08 cruise. I saw on the Jamaica thread that they had raised their prices, so I called their 800 number. They quoted $80! I may have misunderstood them, but we didn't go there. In fact, all we did was get off, get our passports stamped, do a little shopping right at the pier, and get back on the Conquest. We had the slide to ourselves and played mini golf. The weather wasn't the best, and we didn't want to put out that kind of $$ for a chance of rain day. We had our DGD6 with us.

Sewut

Archived