where can we go with a 6, 9 and 12 year old

mosaicgirl7

Other than beautiful beaches, is there anything to do / any other excursions that we can do with kids our age? I have been to St. Thomas' Magen Bay and would be happy to go back but I was wondering if there is anything else to do on the island? Thank you.

One of the taxi drivers has a new Treasure Hunting tour where he takes you to several stops, and then to Lindquist Beach (newly opened to public) for a treasure hunt. Check Bruce Flamon at therealdealusvi.com

You can go kayaking with VIEcoTours.com or rent a kayak at several beaches.

You can go rock climbing with USVIRockClimbing.com

You can go to St John and hike the Lind Point Trail and end at Honeymoon Beach on St John.

You can take a conga drum workshop at the ACDrumCenter.com

You can tour Blackbeard's Castle and the 4 historic properties and see world's largest collection of pirate statues and swim in pools overlooking the harbor.

Do any of these sound interesting?

Other than beautiful beaches, is there anything to do / any other excursions that we can do with kids our age? I have been to St. Thomas' Magen Bay and would be happy to go back but I was wondering if there is anything else to do on the island? Thank you.

I would take them on an Island tour, but not just any Island tour, I'm talking about an Island tour with Spiderman. It starts at the ship and you can go to Coki Beach and Coral World at the end of the tour. The price for the adults plus Coral World is only $42.00 and children plus Coral World is

$37.00. spidermanislandtours.com

Archived