Daily / Weekly Rituals

themarm

Who has good ideas regarding a means to accomplish daily/weekly home spa rituals while on the cruise?

We have the penthouse suite, and I am thinking that instead of packing in the pool lounge area, I want to take advantage of OUR balcony for home spa. What a perfect time to do fruit body masques, or facial / hair masques, etc.

Some treatments I regularly do at home (paraffin treatment of the hands and feet) I do not think I can go five days without - and am considering bringing some small spa equipment.

Does anyone else go zany for spa?

No one likes to home spa? :sad:

Some ideas I have been contemplating are:

* body masque

* foot masque

* salt glow

* pedi / paraffin (I have determined to pack ONE pair of formal shoes, sneakers, and flops instead of the 8-9 pair that usually lug with me - that will mean I can bring my smaller paraffin spa)

* hand exfoiliate / paraffin / moisturize (with the cotton gloves)

I am considering asking my friend to ditch dragging 5,000 shoes along in favor of a small personal face steamer. That opens the door for facials - though I will probably still book an appointment for the oxygen combo facial in the spa.

I know that there are other people out there who have an addiction to home-spa night. Join in!

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure there are plenty of things you could do, but I do my pampering before I go on the cruise. Once I am on board I just enjoy relaxing and not having to do anything,

I let the salt water of the ocean exfoliate my skin, along with the sandy beaches.

I let the sun highlight my hair and tan my body.

I do use plenty of sunscreen and aloe after a day on the beach.

I get a mani/pedi the day before I leave and nothing needs to be worried about while on the cruise.

Archived