Lurker back from Navigator

Lil Mo

I have been lurking on this board for the last 6-7 months and want to say thanks for all the info. DH(42), DS(13),DS(11) and myself had a great time on Navigator 3-20-04 sailing. We have cruised disney 3X's in the past--we were kinda "Mickey Moused out" and wantedto try a different cruise. I would highly recommend RCL! we all really enjoyed all the activities--never bored--ie--rockwall, minigolf, ping pong. DS11 loved the kids club at noc--they played a game like dodge ball-the only draw back is that itcost $5 per hour after 10 p.m. for the kids club. Disney was no cost at anytime. oh well! Qwest game was very fun! Shows were fanastic--we had a contortionist,juggler, and others. Ice show was great. water very rough on last sea day--pool like wave pool. Fun. At least I know I don't get seasick. I warned hubby about ranch steak but he got it anyway and said it was horrible--bland. Ate at portofinos--atmosphere and service were outstanding but food except dessert wasn't worth the extra. Ate at JR's-don't flame me--I promised the kids-we ate at 6:30 pm-restaurant was half full--lousy service-no dancing or singing but shakes and o-rings were very good--would not do it again. Ports were good-at freeport we just took cab to Port Lucaya and had a beach day. Jamaica we did the cruise to Dunn's River Falls thru the ship. Very Fun! We went to Margarittaville for a while -I had the coupon for the free drink-kids played in the pool and went down the slide-fun for awhile. Kids wantedto use water trampoline but the vendors were too pushy so we went back to ship. Grand cayman-we snorkeled thru Captain marvins--stingray part was cancelled due to high seas and strong currents. Also to cab to 7 mile beach. Sea turtles were swimming right by the shore--so cool--you could reach out and touch them. Cozumel--we cabbed to chakanoub--luckily we had just enough cash because they don't take credit cards. we had enough cash to get in and snorkle andto get back to the ship but there was no extra for the foo-foo pineapple drink I wanted!!!Anyway-THANK-YOU to all of you who post and give the great info!!!

Very nice review, sounds like you all had a blast. Also sounds like you really are hooked on RCI cruises!

Thanks for posting and don't be a stranger.....welcome to CC!

Soveriegn 92 E. Caribbean

Majesty 95 W. Caribbean

Granduer 97 E. Caribbean

Rhapsody 00 Mexico

Vision 02 Alaska

Radiance 03 Panama Canal

Brilliance 3/29/04

Radiance of the Seas/Panama Canal 10/18/2003

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;10;18;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800Are we there yet?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;10;18;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

My bags are always packed!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;3;29;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Brilliance 3/29/2004

Archived