PD Theme Nights on 14 Night Cruise?

Mishym

I have looked back through the forums... and see a whole range of answers but none for a 14 nighter.

Just wondering if anyone knows from recent experience the theme nights for a 14 night cruise on Pacific Dawn apart from:

• Island Night
  • Country & Western Night

We would really like to be prepared this time, as we had a lot of fun dressing up on Pacific Sky... and I just love buying the professional photos of our theme nights LOL but back then we had a Horror night which was a lot of fun too.

Do they still have Pyjama Party, Rock N Roll, Fright Night, etc?

Considering our cruise will be over Valentines Day - do you think they do something for that as well?

What about the children in Kids Club? I remember my son had a few dress up days, and one where the parents had to go and make the costume out of cardboard LOL

Any answers appreciated :)

Not long to go now!!

In addition to Island Night & Outback Country Night, they are likely to have Rock & Roll night, although not many people dress up for that. I think it is likely that on Valentines Day there might be a theme in the restaurant etc, but probably not a total theme night. If you have something suitable in red that you could wear, why not take it? Get in the theme even if it isn't an official theme night! Enjoy your cruise. :)

Evon.

On our Cruise on PD in December we had Island night, rock and roll, pirate night, & coutry night. Apart from Island night not many people dressed up for the others, and most of the "party" atmosphere was in the Dome. I also can't remember seeing any photographers around on these nights, and there were no photos of these on the Photo boards, so if you are going to dress up, remember to take some photos yourself.

On our Cruise on PD in December we had Island night, rock and roll, pirate night, & coutry night.........

It's all coming back to me now! Yes, on our 16nighter we also had Pirate Night... This was also the night of the Pirates of the Pacific Show - a must see if it's done on your cruise.

on our 14 nighter we also had 70's and 80's disco night.

Oh yeah, we had these too. The Village people even made an appearance on the 70s night.

Amazing how much you forget.

Archived