Price drop!

I have been watching our price for March 1 on INDY>>

Today I see it dropped $150.00 per person. We paid in full 1st f DEC.

I will be calling my T/A on Monday mor. I have had upgrades on 3 of the cruise in past but never seen price drop.

Will R/C notify me?? or will T/A have to call R/C and will it be OBC or cash $back ?? Can anyone give input??

Thanks More drinks!:p;):rolleyes:

I called RC last night at the num on the website and saved alot of money. I originally booked with them by phone. There was also a new over 55 discount, so with that and the price drop my Mom saved $400 on a balcony and my mom-in-law saved $380 on an interior.Though we are no over 55, my husband and I saved $200 and we also have a balcony. The operator also told me to keep watching cause there was still alot of time for another drop. :D

Good Luck and enjoy!

I have been watching our price for March 1 on INDY>>

Today I see it dropped $150.00 per person. We paid in full 1st f DEC.

I will be calling my T/A on Monday mor. I have had upgrades on 3 of the cruise in past but never seen price drop.

Will R/C notify me?? or will T/A have to call R/C and will it be OBC or cash $back ?? Can anyone give input??

Thanks More drinks!:p;):rolleyes:

I am booked on the 15 March cruise on Indy. I got and upgrade from E2 to D2 today, and $400 refunded to my credit card. It looked like most of the March dates on Indy had been discounted.

You will get money back on your credit card you paid on. Are you sure your TA is not open tomorrow? Take a screen shot of the price as it could disappear by Monday.

I tried to do this with a Guarantee that came available/disappeared/reappeared at a slightly higher rate when my TA wasn't around. Thankfully, I also booked a 24 hr courtesy hold, b/c by the time she tried me back, the fare was gone. She wasn't too pleased when I 3-wayed a call with RCCL to have them adjust the rate - she wanted me to cancel and then her try and grab it... I knew better.

Of course, since then the rate has reappeared, but I now know not to take the chance of that happening in the future.

Archived