valor 5/22/05...supper club?

MamaParrotHead

The supper clubs are defenitely work the $25pp. The food is better (although only marginally so, the dining room food is excellent as well) the service is more attentive and you dont have to deal with the dancing waiters (cute at first but they get old fast.) You also get more then just four courses... you get two appetizers and salad then entree and desert... then a drink, then chocolate then cheese. The atmosphere is quieter as well; better suited for a nice dinner for two.

Just ignore the post police... we cant all have enough time to make over 3,000 posts as some of us like going outside from time to time.

Please, everybody flame me now, I havent been offensive in a while and miss it slighty.

Is it worth it? SOme of the meals in the dining room were pretty darn good. for example, I'd never give up the formal lobster night dinner for the supper club. Never, that's a waste of $25!

However, toward the end of the cruise, some of the offerings in the dining room were less than appealing (like the night they served beef wellington). That, plus the annoying dancing waiters make the dining club a bargain. So, it all depends what night you go. Btw, my favorite items were the desserts and the yukon gold mashed potatoes- yum yum!

I will be going on my 6th cruise in February. It will be the first time ever trying the specialty place. Never had a need to try it before. It was hard trying to determine what night to give up to try it. The SO figures the "other" food is included so why give that up....I talked him into trying this place only since it is Valentines day...lol

but i assume that there ARE other ships with supper clubs? just wondering in general. sorry, seems I have offended the "post police". *rolls eyes right back*
I have read nothing but great things about the Supper Clubs. I have no desire to spend that much time eating dinner but that is just me. I understand that you will not leave hungry and the that the food is awesome. I have family on the Miracle right now and they were trying it out this week. I'm sure that my sister will be posting about her trip once she gets home Sunday.

Just ignore those smart @ss comments. The rest of us do.

Archived