Where is the Miracle going 2010?

trock

Don't know how accurate this is, but it shows the Miracle operating out of Ft. Lauderdale in '10. :)

http://www.cruisett.com/ships.php?ShipID=50&date=18

The site you link to shows the Miracle docked in New York City for the balance of April 2010 after returning from the Bermuda sailing.

I thought I read on another thread that summer 2010 sailings will be released later this month. I guess we will have to wait till then to see what the New York itineraries on Miracle will be.

The site you link to shows the Miracle docked in New York City for the balance of April 2010 after returning from the Bermuda sailing.

I thought I read on another thread that summer 2010 sailings will be released later this month. I guess we will have to wait till then to see what the New York itineraries on Miracle will be.

That is interesting - I didn't look far enough into 2010. That will make it nice for our Metro area cruisers. I would love to be able to go without the hassle of flying to the port, but living in Ks, that isn't likely to happen (Galveston would be the only possible exception - would require a 700+ mile road trip).

2010 sailings are up on Carnival. com.. not sure if it's all of them.. After Bermuda I saw that the Miracle was sailing out of Florida..

I only see Canadian sailings for Carnival out of NYC..:(

2010 sailings are up on Carnival. com.. not sure if it's all of them.. After Bermuda I saw that the Miracle was sailing out of Florida..

I only see Canadian sailings for Carnival out of NYC..:(

Only a few ships(3-5) currently have schedules past Spring 2010 on the Carnival website. Not sure where you saw Miracle sailing out of Florida in 2010. Can you post a link.

Here is a link to Miracle sailings

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_miracle/default.aspx?shipCode=MI

trock, if you look at the scheduled sailings you will see that Miracle's last eight day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale is April 5, 2010, returning April 13, 2010. The next and last sailing currently released is the six day Bermuda sailing from New York on April 15, 2010. I don't think I am going out on limb filling in the gap between the 13th and the 15th as an empty repositioning from Ft Lauderdale to NYC. The summer series from NYC just hasn't been anounced yet. You should know by the end of this month.

trock, if you look at the scheduled sailings you will see that Miracle's last eight day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale is April 5, 2010, returning April 13, 2010. The next and last sailing currently released is the six day Bermuda sailing from New York on April 15, 2010. I don't think I am going out on limb filling in the gap between the 13th and the 15th as an empty repositioning from Ft Lauderdale to NYC. The summer series from NYC just hasn't been anounced yet. You should know by the end of this month.

cool Thanks!

Only a few ships(3-5) currently have schedules past Spring 2010 on the Carnival website. Not sure where you saw Miracle sailing out of Florida in 2010. Can you post a link.

Here is a link to Miracle sailings

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_miracle/default.aspx?shipCode=MI

Thanks

I guess I was reading it incorrectly... as now I can not find it..lol.. it was late...

Archived