Bus service between boston and Cape Liberty

I understand there is a bus service from the South Station in Boston to the pier at Cape Liberty in New Jersey. Can anyone tell me if it is actually located at the South station. I also would very much like to have the name of the bus company providing this service.I would like to get the schedules and cost if possible. I currently live in New Hampshire and could take a train to the South Station in Boston. Pick up the bus there and travel to Nj and back. It would be exspecially nice to do this during inclement weather. (snow, sleet, etc in winter) Plus I am no longer as eager to drive these days thru metropolitan areas.Any and all information will be very much appreciated.

In the past, RCI used Academy Buses and they left from the bus terminal next to and connected to the South Station train terminal. That may no longer be the case and I have heard that they have now contracted with Entertainment Tours to provide this service. I suggest that you or your TA contact RCI directly or Entertainment Tours for the details as to where the bus leaves from and what its schedule is.

FYI- depending on where you are in NH.... There is now a shuttle running nearly hourly along the NH 93 corridor from Manchester, and exits 2, 4 and 5 that takes you directly into South Station for bus and train connections. Reasonable $$ Check out Boston Express Bus New Hampshire.

Happy Sailing!

spoke to entertainment tours this am. originates in Boston around 6:30 picks up here in Providence at 7:45. Stops new londn, new haven and bridgeport (if any passengers) arrives cape liberty around 1pm. 100.00 round trip from Prov. can book up tp 3 weeks before cruise. Will probably drive. great deal at hotel in Elizabeth 200.00 onw night and parking for 8 nights.

Archived