Cash for lockers at Atlantis?

mf217244

We will be checking in and checking out at the same time at the Comfort Suites so we don't have to return to check out since we are only in Nassau from 9-4 on the 27th of March and need to use every minute at Atlantis. Can we pay cash for use of the lockers since we have checked out already or how does that work?

We will be checking in and checking out at the same time at the Comfort Suites so we don't have to return to check out since we are only in Nassau from 9-4 on the 27th of March and need to use every minute at Atlantis. Can we pay cash for use of the lockers since we have checked out already or how does that work?

Yes you can pay with cash.The lockers are located within the park.

We just got back and my husband rented a locker. They have 3 different sizes each with its own price. My husband used a credit card but I am not sure about cash. We had lunch at a pool side cafe and they had a sign posted that they were a "cashless" restaurant. They only accepted room keys or credit card. I don't know if everything in the pool area is cashless or just many of the restaurants.

Archived