Grand Romance Robes

Another question here from a first time cruiser. Wife and I are taking our first cruise and I have ordered the Grand Romance package....along with the strawberries and suck, it says we recieve "signature 100% Turkish cotton terry robes". Does anyone know if those are the nicer luxery robes or the lower priced robes?

Thanks for your help!!

Mike

I got the Grand Romance package last February for my first anniversary. The robes are very nice but nothing else to compare them too. They are not the real fluffy kind, they are just normal robes.

Overall, I felt the price was well worth it. The canapes were awesome and so were the deserts. Make sure you fill out the thing for your breakfast the night before, you have to turn it in before a certain time.

Enjoy your cruise!

I got the Grand Romance package last February for my first anniversary. The robes are very nice but nothing else to compare them too. They are not the real fluffy kind, they are just normal robes.

Overall, I felt the price was well worth it. The canapes were awesome and so were the deserts. Make sure you fill out the thing for your breakfast the night before, you have to turn it in before a certain time.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for the info!

Mike

Archived