Francesco Memeo Head Waiter on Crown Princess

Hi I was on the Caribbean Princess last August 2008 out of New York in the assigned sitting dining our head waiter was named Francesco did not know his last name can you describe him to me he was very Italian.:o

Thank you crusinsue....Francesco was an "older gentlemen", quite Italian and a "foodie". We signed up for the "Anytime Dining" on the Crown last January and he took our dinner order every night for the following night. We had customized dinner menus for the entire cruise...it was fabulous. I was hoping that he would be on the Emerald when we sail in February. :)

You may want to ask your question on the Princess thread. There are lots of cruisers who like to know that kind of information and probably have an answer to your question.:)

I appreciate your response...I did post a message on the Princess board for someone currently sailing on the Crown but so far no luck.

:) Hi Soleil4ever sorry :( I could not be of better help that does not sound Like Francesco the hw on the Caribbean Princess. He was in his mid thirities light brown hair but hopefully you will find him on the Princess thread. Good luckl.

Thank you crusinsue....Francesco was an "older gentlemen", quite Italian and a "foodie". We signed up for the "Anytime Dining" on the Crown last January and he took our dinner order every night for the following night. We had customized dinner menus for the entire cruise...it was fabulous. I was hoping that he would be on the Emerald when we sail in February. :)

I don't know if this waiter ever worked on the Home Lines but by the sound of it he certainly could have. That's just the kind of service we would get from our waiters on Home Lines back in the day :). It's nice to know that somewhere in today's cruising experience there might be a glimmer of old time cruising still around.

I so hope you get an answer on where Francesco is. He was also our waiter on the Crown last January. He absolutely made the cruise wonderful for us. I sent an email to Princess inquiring about him, but I think I gave them the incorrect last name. They have not responded. We are on the Crown again in 2 weeks and I would absolutely love it if he is still on there.

I so hope you get an answer on where Francesco is. He was also our waiter on the Crown last January. He absolutely made the cruise wonderful for us. I sent an email to Princess inquiring about him, but I think I gave them the incorrect last name. They have not responded. We are on the Crown again in 2 weeks and I would absolutely love it if he is still on there.

It is great to hear about your upcoming cruise on the Crown....what is your itinerary? If you get a chance, please inquire at the dining room regarding Francesco.....perhaps someone there would know where he currently is. It would be great for you if he was still on the Crown but since we will be sailing on the Emerald in a few weeks, I am selfishly hoping that he is on that ship! :D

Archived