Eden Rock..does anyone have any pictures?

MamaParrotHead

Trying to find a place that has snorkeling and a decent beach, with facilities and food/drink available. Royal Palms is in the running, but I'd love to be somewhere where the snorkelers could see some decent fish and the beachbums would have access to food and restrooms.

What we usually do at Grand Cayman is snorkel at Eden Rock for a couple of hours, then take a taxi to somewhere on Seven Mile Beach - Royal Palms last time and it worked out well. If you find an easy convenient place to get snorkeling, nice beach, food and drink, etc. all in one place on Grand Cayman I want to know about it. Best I can do is this combination of one, then the other.

It has been reported that Sunset House has been very willing to let folks using the bar/restrnt use the pool and chairs for freebies. There's no "beach" but the snorkeling is top notch. The view is world class.

check them out on the web.....

eden roc only has a man made beach, a hunk of land with sand. all coral here, strong current, have snorkeled here once, had some time b4 catching the tender back to ship. all coral to walk into water, like coral steps, went to sea grape last year, beautiful beach but not a snorkeling beach. the royal palms is a busy place u may like it but i dont think it is good 4 snorkeling. cemetry beach will be our next stop, there r no facilities, no food but coral!!! the bus is el cheapo too. we will go here for a bit to snorkel and then to 7 mile to have a drink and enjoy the water.

Archived