Pride of Aloha-4 in a room

KeiEdy

I just got home from the 10/31 POA cruise. My parents had a cabin that I believe was a E. It would be a very TIGHT fit for 4 people. There were two twin beds ont eh floor and then two bunks folded down from the wall right above the bunks. The cabins are tiny for two people, I could not see sharing it amongst 4!

We were just on the POA 10/31, in an II category, I believe. It was an inside room and we had 4 people in there. We had one pullman bed, 2 regular beds, and a sofa bed. We took the mattress out of the sofa bed and put it on the floor between the 2 beds. During the day, our room steward stored it up on the pullman bed. We were amazed that it never seem cramped in the room. You do have to get a little creative with the storage space, but we all packed light and brought lots of wire hangers. If you have 2 beds and 2 pullman beds, you will be fine.

I doubt it would be a sofa bed, the room is 149 sq. ft., here is a diagram of your room.

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/NCL/nclsky.htm

It will be very tight, but somehow you can work it out. My family has stayed 4 to a cabin before, you have to get ready for anything in shifts. Hopefully, you can all keep your sense of humor for the week. Spend lots of time out of the room and enjoy Hawaii, it is so beautiful there.

Good luck - I can't even imagine how to fit 4 people in the rooms - they were cramped with just 2 and there was so little storage space.

When we were on the 10/24 cruise, we did overhear four people who were all in one room complaining about the lack of space - but they were all big people.

Archived