1st time in Cozumel...have a ?

pacarolinagirl

I'm planning to do the dolphin swim at Chankanaab Park (sp?) but I wanted to "surprise" my hubby with a golf excursion as he isn't a swimmer and he was just going to watch me & then we were going to hang at the park for a while. The golf excursion will take 5 hrs so if I book it, he'll be gone most of the time in port.

My question is...should I be worried about being a female & walking around alone, etc. I do hope to make lots of friends on our cruise & maybe I won't be alone but just in case... I was curious.

Any thoughts or opinions? :)

Amy

My question is...should I be worried about being a female & walking around alone, etc. I do hope to make lots of friends on our cruise & maybe I won't be alone but just in case... I was curious.

Any thoughts or opinions? :)

Amy

Cozumel is very safe and the people are friendly. I've seen other posts from women who said they felt perfectly safe walking around. Just use your good common sense, same as at home. :)

Thanks for the info. I plan to spend most of my time at the park after looking at the pics. I just wanted to surprise him with something he'd LOVE to do since he isn't a swimmer, etc. and not into swimming with the dolphins. :) I'm going to get them booked!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived