Calling NCL... TA only?

mailbroad

I know that there has been discussion about calling NCL when you book through a TA. Will NCL answer a couple of questions that I have about an overpayment or Compass Rewards pertaining to my situation? The TA called but I have another question and do not want to bother her anymore!

Thanks.

I know that there has been discussion about calling NCL when you book through a TA. Will NCL answer a couple of questions that I have about an overpayment or Compass Rewards pertaining to my situation? The TA called but I have another question and do not want to bother her anymore!

Thanks.

They might talk to you about some of your questions (i.e. your rewards). But - really they aren't supposed to. I think the reasoning is because they really don't know who you are and might have some liability with the TA if they said or did something wrong. Good luck!

They might talk to you about some of your questions (i.e. your rewards). But - really they aren't supposed to. I think the reasoning is because they really don't know who you are and might have some liability with the TA if they said or did something wrong. Good luck!

This makes sense. I will contact my TA later. Thanks.

Archived