DP3 code..free upgrade & past guest rates

KULPN

I got an e-mail that if we book a Carnival Cruise by Jan 23, we get a free upgrade & a past guest rate. I cannot get this to apply for my Dream cruise for Apr 24, 2010. It keeps saying invalid code. Maybe it is only for 2009 bookings?

Anyone get this e-mail?

I got an e-mail that if we book a Carnival Cruise by Jan 23, we get a free upgrade & a past guest rate. I cannot get this to apply for my Dream cruise for Apr 24, 2010. It keeps saying invalid code. Maybe it is only for 2009 bookings?

Anyone get this e-mail?

The email I received said to use code PFF and was for cruises through 12-18-09.

Well after reading the boards I went on the Carnival website and using the Code DP3 that Carnival was having a special for an 8A they would upgrade you to an 8C for the same price. So I called the company that I booked with and they were able to get me an assigned room in an 8C category. I am pleased because I was worried about a Guarantee room but did not want to fork up the extra money for an upgraded room. When I called back in September for the same room, it was going to add an additional $500 :eek: now it cost me NOTHING :D

I had to call Carnival because neither the DP3 or PFF would give me the discounted price once you had chosen the room. It would show the upgrades and lower price but when you chose which room/cat you wanted it would not compute the correct price.

I have played around with that so called sale as well.

Every time I select a cruise at the given price it jumps up a hundred dollars when you go to book the room :confused:

However when i take out the DP3 code and put in B its cheaper (original price) but carnival assigns your room

I have played around with that so called sale as well.

Every time I select a cruise at the given price it jumps up a hundred dollars when you go to book the room :confused:

However when i take out the DP3 code and put in B its cheaper (original price) but carnival assigns your room

Are you a past guest?

Thanks for the past guest code! My husband and I have three cabins booked for April (we are taking our 2 kids and their families) and we have now saved some more money. I looked on the Carnival website after reading your thread and saw a nice markdown with the DP3 code. After calling a Carnival representative last night, I now have reduced the price we owe for final payment by $288.00 on the three cabins! That is AWESOME! This is our second price adjustment since I originally booked, totaling $608.00. We also will be getting the fuel supplement reimbursed, which is another $210.00 for the three cabins. I can't believe it. My husband is so proud of me. I have all my Cruise Critic friends to thank!

Archived