Acapulco & Aft Cabin

gumballz

We have an aft balcony on the Carnival Spirit for our Mexican Riviera cruise. Can anyone tell us if we'll have a nice view arriving in Acapulco from our balcony or if we should go somewhere else on the ship?

Also, what about sailaway? We're scheduled to leave Acapulco at 1 a.m. and we'd like to get some photos of the city lights. Will we have a great view from our balcony, or again, should we go somewhere else on the ship to take our photos?

Thanks!

You will have a great view when leaving Acapulco. Your view should still be pretty good while in port also since it is in a cove like area. We were on a tour with Rosie and she took us into this hotel that was a dump but the view was worth a million dollars we got some great pictures.

Thanks Sanger Cruiser! :) I'm really torn on what to do in Acapulco. I think we want to see the city/take photos and then possibly do a sunset sail......but we're still up in the air with those plans.

Smoo, thanks for posting the question on the other board. I was going to originally, but figured I'd get the 'ask in the Mexican Riviera' scolding if I did. :rolleyes: I saw that this will be your first aft cabin, Congrats! I think you'll love it! There's more vibration and noises at times, but I personally like that. The hallway outside your cabin will get very little traffic because nobody needs to go back that far.

jennbill, Bon Voyage! Let us know how your cruise what when you return! :D

Archived