What's cheaper!!

tiba99

I recommend that you go to Pez Quadro and buy your ticket there if you like the looks of the place. We were just there last week, and it didn't have the facilities that I was expecting -- they have nothing that is not offered by many other places too.

Cab ride to town was $3 each, cab ride back was $2 each.

I recommend that you go to Pez Quadro and buy your ticket there if you like the looks of the place. We were just there last week, and it didn't have the facilities that I was expecting -- they have nothing that is not offered by many other places too.

Cab ride to town was $3 each, cab ride back was $2 each.

Awesome thank you so much with your help. I decided to go with Pez quadro. And im going to bite the bullet and get the tickets at the pier!!!

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
we've already booked ours on line for Pez Quadro, we get priorty seating that way and they guarantee palapas and the best chairs. From what they told me, they will sell any left over chair at the pier, that is, if there are any left overs and I don't believe they even guarentee chairs if you buy it at the pier.

I don't see the point in waiting, especially since we are doing the ATV tour first, and they will hold the chairs/palapas for us until we get back so its a win win for us!

did you pay the full price online or only a deposit?

Archived