Does The AFT End Still Stink on The "SKY" ?

mr jailerman

Having experienced the odor when I was on the POAL last winter, I would guess to say that the problem has not been fixed. We had the same problem in the Owners Suite, with the smell comming from the bathroom floor drains. I think that the fix is a major repair and I do not believe that any major changes we done when the ship was changed back to the Sky.

But, I could be wrong.

Enjoy and hold your nose

d man

Having experienced the odor when I was on the POAL last winter, I would guess to say that the problem has not been fixed. We had the same problem in the Owners Suite, with the smell comming from the bathroom floor drains. I think that the fix is a major repair and I do not believe that any major changes we done when the ship was changed back to the Sky.

But, I could be wrong.

Enjoy and hold your nose

d man

Thanks D Man.. Anyone else by chance have an AFT "BA" Balcony on the SKY and notice any smells ?

We were on the Sky on January 2. I did not notice any smell aft OTHER THAN there was some type of an overflow from the men's bathroom right by the gym, and the carpet there was wet and it STUNK in that hallway, but otherwise, no smell aft that we noticed...

We were on the Sky on January 2. I did not notice any smell aft OTHER THAN there was some type of an overflow from the men's bathroom right by the gym, and the carpet there was wet and it STUNK in that hallway, but otherwise, no smell aft that we noticed...

Thanks Carol.. Great to hear as I just Up-Graded to a "BA" Deck 10 AFT cabin and will hope for the best..:D I would hope not to smell anything that high up ? We Shall See ??:eek: :D :D

Archived