Water taxi to Caye Caulker

darjensil

Does anyone know if you can take a water taxi directly to Caye Caulker and spend the day and then come back? We were there last year, did a shark ray alley excursion with Coral Breezes and loved it. Just wondering if we could go directly there????

Does anyone know if you can take a water taxi directly to Caye Caulker and spend the day and then come back? We were there last year, did a shark ray alley excursion with Coral Breezes and loved it. Just wondering if we could go directly there????

Yes, you can. Get a cab to the water taxi pier from the port. Take the water taxi to Caye Caulker. I believe it's $15USpp for a round trip. Water taxis come and go every hour, so you can leave Caye Caulker when you're ready.

Have fun! My son and I are headed to Caye Caulker on tuesday for our annual diving retreat...LOL.

we did it. don't even need to take a cab to the terminal. when get to tender pier, with back facing water, walk to left. its about a 10 minute walk. terminal reminder me of a bus station you would see in US movies from the 50's. also remember that the rates posted in belizian dollars. when we were there, one US dollar was worth two belizian dollars so remember the rate is 1/2 what's listed if you pay in US dollars.

Archived