PLEASE - Say it Ain't Soooooooo!

After being flamed for saying I liked the Why Not ad. and got totally depress for all the things I won't enjoy on a cruise, I looked to the travel travel for solace. I know Samantha Brown loves cruising and can get me excited again. Ha, she is gone, Samantha gurl is gone, she is no longer doing Great Cruises. Someone by the name of Brooke Lee is hosting, she is not even close

?

I think doing that show on the Carnival Inspiration is what scared Samantha away from cruising. What a nasty looking ship :eek:

We watched re-runs this afternoon of Samantha's cruising and Brooke Lee on the Pearl.

We have not yet sailed the Freedom and Liberty and really enjoy Samanthas enthusiasm. Of course we always enjoy watching Samantha.

We had sailed on the Pearl in October so were looking forward to seeing the show that was filmed. Brooke is interesting and seemed to enjoy herself but she isn't Samantha.

She inspires me to book another cruise...Ok I am an easy sell:D

If I hadn't seen Samantha then maybe I would have enjoyed Brooke a bit more. I am getting old, so I can only deal with so much 'change'. I found some travel Joy by watching re-runs of the Love Boat on line. I had popcorn and my favorite glass/bottle of wine. I like the bowling alley on the Pearl but who needs that when you have the Wii.

I saw the new show last night. I hope she returns to the cruise segment. It's fun for me to see the different ships from someone with a bubbly personality. In the meantime I will check out the travel site

BTW- anyone who needs a thread worthy of a flame suit, there is a No-dine tip one going :-). I just got accused of yelling even though I didn't. I answered with one word (Yes), used large font (7), and ONE cap (Y) so the visually impaired could see. I mistakingly thought the reason people kept asking was that they could not see the millions of previous responses. I thought I was being helpful:-)

Archived