Not long now

Diddles62

HUi, Diana. No not long now only 2 more work days for me MOn. and Wed. but its fun packing etc. Pack a langyard for your cruise card to go on if you have any at home you both need one otherwise you will have to buy one on the ship ites easier with it ariound your neck all the time

Cheers .Tanya;)

Am excited, stressed, Panicy and all sorts of things are running through my head :eek:.

OOhhh I have feelings just like you I'm so excited and I have started to pack :D but in the back of my mind is oohhh I hope hubby and I are going to like this!!! (1st cruise) afterall...its me who has begged for years to do a cruise!:( so what I am saying is... if he don't like it, he may want to feed me to the fish!!! :eek: especially if he is seasick! LOL...Nett.

Its our first cruise aswell guess that makes me more nervous than normal,

I havent started to pack as yet as I have my daughter and 2 grandkids (4 & 7) who fly back home to the Gold Coast on Tuesday afternoon, also have my 26 yr old son who has been with us since November who thank heavens has finally booked a ticket to Brisbane for a couple of weeks, he goes Thursday morning. Hopefully I can get more organised when things get back to "normal". I have organised a friend to look after the spoilt pooch and will drop her off on Saturday morning, and have booked "Petslife" to come and feed and check the cat daily LOL.

I cant really seem to think about anything else atm due to the nerves etc, Not sure when to take the Natural Travelcalm either.:confused:

Try and relax and enjoy the last days before you leave.

Just know you will have the best time anyway.

For the travelcalm I would take one on the morning before you leave and then just before the ship leaves and maybe one before you go to bed and see how you go from there.

If you feel the movement keep taking them.

Everyone is different and reacts differently and even reacts differently to medication.

If it does get bad go see the doctor who can fix you up with an injection. This does cost but you can claim on travel insurance and much better then missing a days holiday.

Archived