thomson destiny

We booked at the end of sept last year and it looks like we had a good deal as the prices have gone up we had to pay for our ai package £99 per week. does any body know whats the weathers like the site ive been on have said its been raining since christmas (i dont think thats correct)

• 1 month later...

Hi Rosiemaisy.

We're flying out to the Destiny on the 5th April, so our first week will be your second. There are 11 of us going along with a 14 month old little girl so you'll not miss us. If you see us, please come and say hello, the drinks are on me. You'll be able to give us advice gained in your first week.

Hope you have a ball.

We did Coral Islands for feb half term

and had a bit of rain in Barbados,whilst on the catamaran trip ,was fab to see the sun and rainbow after :)

then a bit on the last day back @ La Romana

Hi Rosiemaisy.

We're flying out to the Destiny on the 5th April, so our first week will be your second. There are 11 of us going along with a 14 month old little girl so you'll not miss us. If you see us, please come and say hello, the drinks are on me. You'll be able to give us advice gained in your first week.

Hope you have a ball.

See you by the bar:):):):)

Hi Rosiemaisy.

Hope you have a ball.

We too are also flying out on 5th April , 4 weeks today :D

From Glasgow airport :cool:

Morning everyone, we fly from Manchester on 29th and can't wait.

It is a shame they don't have a meet and mingle like they do on Royal Caribbean. Sure we will all bump into each other. :)

have we all to wear our summer clothes so as to reconise each other

Burnie:D

:eek:Thats the packing started, wife frantic as usual, not enough time for her to get her hair, nails and anything else she gets done but she usually manages! The anticipation and lead up to the holiday is all part of it and one I have learned to enjoy. Going on Sunday Weh! Heh!:D

Hi Rosiemaisy.

Hope you have a ball.

Martworth

Mum and I are also going on the Destiny on the 5th April ... and having travelled for many years as a party of 6 adults and 6 kids ... we know how noticeable you will be. :eek: :D

Will keep an eye out for you.

Beverley & Lesley

Hello!

We are flying out from Gatwick on the 5th April. This will be our 1st cruise and so we are a little nervous LOL....dont know what to expect :eek:

Tickets arrived today and I see that we will be flying with Thomson and not first choice as we were originally told. Does anyone know what the seating is like on their planes??I believe it is the 757. Should we prebook seats or just turn up early?

Any advice greatly appreciated, especially regarding the shore excursions!!!

Thank you :D

we will be flying out of birmingham on 29th march for two weeks on the thomsons destany :) any one else going

Thank you to everybody who has answered my questions but i have another one What are the hair dryers like in the cabin?:):):) 1 week to go:):)

Hi Rosiemaisy,

The hairdryers on Destiny are attached to a base in the top drawer of the dressing table. They are not removable, so you have to sit there to dry your hair. They seemed OK, but not that high powered. I have thick hair and it took about 20 mins to dry it. Not a major problem, but next time I think I will take my own hair dryer, despite it adding to the weight of my case!

Archived