Booking excursions online - more available later?

ladygetaway

I've never posted my own thread before... please be kind :X

I'm going on the Ecstasy on July 24th. I was just wondering about how long before the trip will all the excursions be available? Right now for Progreso the only one listed is a golf thing and I'm really wanting to do the Uxmal Ruins, (But, since it's my first cruise I want it through Carnival cause I'm paranoid like that).

Thank you in advance for any help. :o

I've never posted my own thread before... please be kind :X

I'm going on the Ecstasy on July 24th. I was just wondering about how long before the trip will all the excursions be available? Right now for Progreso the only one listed is a golf thing and I'm really wanting to do the Uxmal Ruins, (But, since it's my first cruise I want it through Carnival cause I'm paranoid like that).

Thank you in advance for any help. :o

Well, I will be kind; welcome:) I have no advice, but have been wondering exactly the same thing; so thanks for asking, I will be watching:)

I'm under the impression that once you make your final payment and your cruise is paid in full, you will be able to book online. At least that's what happened after I was paid in full. I couldn't get into the excursion booking until after I made my final payment.:)

barb65

Costa 1992

Carnival Victory 2004

Carnival Glory 2007

Carnival Miracle 2009

My last cruise in December was like that. They had a little bit up for each port but not much at all. However, once we got on the ship there were some papers listing everything. You can then either go to the shore excursion desk and book them or just book them through the TV in your room. Not all ships have the TV option (Fascination didn't). Don't worry though, you will have time to sign up for them.

Archived