Can we bring our own flowers for MOH and Best Man?

I'm in the process of ordering silk flowers through Details by J.Lynn, for my wedding on June 11, 2009 aboard Explorer of the Seas. Its pretty affordable. If anyone wants info, email me at MelissaRN77@mac.com and I'll provide her internet address. Some of the other flower companies seemed like they were overloaded with orders, so I went with this one.

As long as they are silk flowers. The ship will not allow fresh flowers to be taken onboard due to agricultural reasons. I brought silk flowers for my Mom's corsage, sister's bouquet, men's boutennaire, cake topper and roses for the "Remembrance" ceremony. I had it made at our local Michaels. Very inexpensive.

• 1 month later...

I ordered silk wedding flowers from Something Spectacular and absolutely love them. They were highly recommended by a friend who had gotten her bouquets from there, and some other brides I chatted with on this board and the bridal boards mentioned they were ordering or had gotten their flowers from SS also so I think they're popular. The designer I worked with told me they've won a lot of awards and fill up quickly so I believe you have to reserve a ways in advance of your wedding. I have a small wedding party but I think I reserved them around 10-11 months prior to my wedding date.

Archived