Martita

tayl

In a past post (Aug.9) you mentioned to me that you were going to research Malaga hotels when there in Oct. Just wondering if you have any news. This will be our first time there and we are not at all familiar.

Tayl

I know several will be staying at a "Parador" outside of Malaga. I was told the hotel is beautiful (can not recall the name) but one will need Taxi's and bus's to go into Malaga.

Some have booked The Molina Lario and some, The Don Curro Hotel.

Hopefully we can organize a "Tapas" evening the night of Oct. 30th

in Old Town for the precruise get together.

Martita B.

In a past post (Aug.9) you mentioned to me that you were going to research Malaga hotels when there in Oct. Just wondering if you have any news. This will be our first time there and we are not at all familiar.

Hi Denise,

The last couple of times we have embarked Seabourn we have stayed at the AC which is directly opposite the port gates, it is a very nice hotel with the advantage that if you can wheel your luggage 50 yards across the road you can get on Seabourn's shuttle bus and avoid a taxi fare. It is in a great place to explore the town too. Several of our friends have stayed there on our recommendation and have been highly satisfied.

Hope this gives you an idea

Kathryn

Thanks Martita.

We'd like to find something in town as Sharon can't walk far due to her heart issues.

I still hope you will write a book about your adventures on Seabourn with your Mother. When I first came to this site, I so much enjoyed reading through those threads.

Hi Kathryn, I'll check out this out as well. It sounds like it might be perfect with its location. I hope they have a web site. I'll check this along with Martha's suggestions.

If it's agreeable with all of the Odyssey TA Crosser's we could meet for preCrossing cocktails and "Tapas" at the "Central Courtyard" of the Molina Lario Hotel on Oct. 30th. The hotel is located on Molina Lario St. in front of the Cathedral, Old Town.

I think this would be a good location for us all to "meet and greet."

Any other suggestions?

Martita B.

Archived