One Last Check on Needed Supplies

NeedstoCruise

Ok, this is my last week before sailing into paradise. I am doing my last minute shopping, so let me get one last update. Tom, twizzlers, chef boy r dee?

Caro, pudding, nail polish? Sally, only school supplies for the kids, what do you need now? I will do my best as luggage room allows.

See you November 24.

Elaine

Jello Instant pudding would great. Or a can of Spaghetti O's. I am planning on being out at Paradise Beach early that day. I am meeting my friend Theo, the shore ex manager on your ship, when it docks at 7:30 and then heading out there to get my chair. Meanie Tom nono.gif nixed the reserved sign idea so I have to go early enough to snag it. I will be at the far chair to the left.

We're in port Dec. 9th and during our busy day are making a run into PB to drop off our supplies:

Sally: As I've mentioned in previous posts I've picked up several scientific calculators for Chrysalis ... I suppose extra batteries would also be useful?

Caro: I've never bought nail polish in my life, but if your still stuck for some of your "designer colors" after your different cruise crews bring in their stocks this month, let me know and I'll try to pick up a couple still outstanding. You've mentioned colors, but never brands? so if there's a certain one you like, you'll have to lead me gently ... I'm just a neophyte!

Tom: Apart from the 60" plasma TV that I still can't afford for myself, do you have anything more "reasonable" in terms of packing space? For example, we've got a fair selection of French cuisine shops up here in Ottawa, which you no doubt miss a little bit down there, so maybe there's something on that end I could offer?

Just want to say again that you folks are a real blessing to this board and have helped all of us cruisers immeasurably!:)

All the best

Scott

<<PS. Caro : As I suggested, you may wish to use a service like ImageStation to make your pictures available to everyone to view. Follow http://www.imagestation.com/help/topics/storing.html#2 and http://www.imagestation.com/help/topics/gs.html#4 to get specific help in uploading onto their site. After this Julio and Alex are going to owe you big time! Anyways, good luck!>>

Calculator batteries seem to last a long time. If we give out extra batteries with each calculator, they would probably be used for something else, and not necessarily educational. The calculators are a great donation, all by themselves!

Many thanks.

I know there are a couple of bottles of nail polish coming so I am set for a LONG time. But thanks for the offer to go get some for me. But...if you happen past the Spaghetti O's or Jello instant pudding in the grocery store...well...I would be very grateful.

I have you down on my calendar for the 9th but not sure if I will be able to come out to Paradise Beach to meet you. Gotta go see a man about a job this morning at 10! That is the downside to having to work here...you don't also get to do the fun stuff like a tourist. Except Tom, he never really works. He just walks around on the beach and calls it work! Just teasing Tomas...you know I think you have the best job in the world. You need to hire me. Would that make me the Pineapple Princess since you are already the king of the Pineapple Nation?

costumed-smiley-042.gif

Maybe it's my connection speed. I only can afford dialup so at 56k max...it is alittle slow. I think that may be the problem with uploading the pictures to ImageStation. I am still trying though and haven't given up. Julio was just asking me yesterday how I was doing on that....

Orleanstar...very generous, thanx! Hmmm...since I get so few Canadian visitors, I like to hit 'em up for beer! Do ya think you could squeeze in a can or two of LABATTS CLASSIC? Love that beer! Or CREEMORE? Love that beer! Or SLEEMANS DARK? Love that beer! Gotcha down in the daytimer...see you in Dec!

solita...only my evil spawn can rightly assume the mantle of pineapple royalty!!! Besides, aren't you a bit of a princess anyway? (KIDDING!)

... but if it's the Canadian Beer Fairy you're looking for, I'll see what I can do!

She's can be a little wild and scary to track down however ... here's a picture of the last time she visited the States ... drinking Bud no less!! ... but to her credit you will note that she still maintained the "national colors" of Canada!

See you in a few weeks!

Scott

482540623_beerfairys.jpg.1b9020147f7d2ad602f033db4c9719f8.jpg

Oh well, guess I can get over that craving. Now I am thinking plain ol' Kraft Mac and Cheese in the box. Nothing like eating it out of the pan you made it in. Still waiting to see if someone can pack a carton of Blue Bell Vanilla Bean in dry ice on their way down! Maybe it will be in the same suitcase as Tom's 60" plasma tv!

Blue Bell Vanilla Bean Ice Cream all the way to Coz? I can't even make it home from the H.E.B. grocery store without diggin' into it!

I do have a fine "selection" of instant pudding coming your way on Tuesday. I'll leave it at PB for you.

Enjoy your weekend...and thanks for all of the wonderful information provided by you, Sally & Tom! It's a real help to us habitual planners!

The Cozumel Chrysalis Group collects donations of school supplies throughout the year for distrubution to their students in August. Current needs include:

New and gently used backpacks

Geometry Sets

Scientific Calculators

Packs of 12-16 colored pencils

Ink Erasers

Thanks in advance, from the children of Cozumel...

Archived