Which itinerary would you choose??

tulips*n*truffles

Yep. I've even logged out and then back in about a dozen times to see if it'll "think" about it long enough. :-) I can see the lower prices on the Golden and Star but not Sapphire or Diamond. Odd. Oh well. Time will tell. I hate waiting!! :-)

One more suggestion - clear your cache/cookies and try again.

Have you checked prices for the Coral or Island Princess? They do the same one-way itinerary, but depart on Monday instead of Saturday. At 1970 passengers, they are a bit smaller than the Diamond and Sapphire. The June 15 Coral Princess (northbound) has balconies for $874/pp and mini-suites for $924/pp!

Have you checked prices for the Coral or Island Princess? They do the same one-way itinerary, but depart on Monday instead of Saturday. At 1970 passengers, they are a bit smaller than the Diamond and Sapphire. The June 15 Coral Princess (northbound) has balconies for $874/pp and mini-suites for $924/pp!

Those don't show up for me either! SO WEIRD! Only the Golden/Star ones show the reduced fare. I'd jump on that if it showed up! UGH! I guess I have some more info for my TA in the morning. Thanks for posting that!

It sounds like your preferring the Saphire, but I'll put my 2 cents in anyway. We did the Diamond southbound from Anchorage to Vancouver and loved it. We flew in three days early to Anchorage, and the second day (because of the timechange from out East) we woke up a 2AM (6AM Eastern) and drove up to Denali for the sunrise (which happened around 3AM!). The cruise south was spectacular, and the finish in Vancouver was elegant. Check out my pictures & videos of the trip for an idea! And have fun!

Any luck with your travel agent or calling Princess directly?

Nothing yet. She said she'd let me know what she finds out this afternoon - and it's AFTER NOON! :-) I'm so impatient sometimes! I figure I want her to get first crack at it, then I'll call. She's a distant family member, so if she can earn some $ on the booking, I want her to. You know how that goes.

I'll let you know though! Thanks for asking!

Nothing yet. She said she'd let me know what she finds out this afternoon - and it's AFTER NOON! :-) I'm so impatient sometimes! I figure I want her to get first crack at it, then I'll call. She's a distant family member, so if she can earn some $ on the booking, I want her to. You know how that goes.

I'll let you know though! Thanks for asking!

Now that it's EVENING...do you have good news? :)

Archived