Queen Mary Museum discounts?

Hello,

I'm not positive, but I think I recall using our AAA membership card for a small discount. I'll bump this question up for you and hopefully someone else more local can help you out. :)

Have you tried checking their official website? Also, what month are you planning to visit? That may make a difference as far as discounts are concerned.

The local LA news said the QM is up for sale again. She's had a troubled financial history and has not been good to any of her owners over the past 10-20 years. So there may be changes in pricing coming up....hopefully they can find a buyer and she won't be mothballed. At least it can't be moved, part of the problem is the hull has deteriorated and she would sink were she not resting on a concrete pedestal.

far as I can recall there aren't many discounts floating around for this attraction (including AAA). There is a tourist walking map that has a coupon for free admission to the Submarine when you pay a full admission to the QM.

The map is called Long Beach Walking Map and Directory. I'll check back and see if I find anything else when I go to the Farmer's Market on Friday ... they usually have an info booth with all this kind of stuff.

Why not visit QM pre-cruise in the morning and do the Aquarium post-cruise? A good visit/ tour through QM takes 2 hours (3 if you're really into nautical stuff). If you're taking Carnival it makes even more sense because you can do early check-in on the QM. If you're leaving out of San Pedro it's about 20 minutes / 8 miles by taxi.

Speaking as a local, I see all sorts of discount coupons for the Aquarium but not for QM. QM is running a free admission deal for CA residents but that's about it other than AAA discounts.

Archived