Chief's Table on the Coral Princess

Jeller

We will be on the Coral Princess on 8 June 2009 departing Alaska. Has the Chief's Table been offered on the Coral Princess in the past? If not, are there any plans for the future? Here is hoping. Thank you.

We will be on the Coral Princess on 8 June 2009 departing Alaska. Has the Chief's Table been offered on the Coral Princess in the past? If not, are there any plans for the future? Here is hoping. Thank you.

Yes the Chefs Table just started at the end of Dec. so enjoy. I will be on her in April and I plan to try it out.

marilyn

I am really not sure if the Chefs Table is on the Island. I do not think so and the only way that I find out is to read the reviews of those ships. Now I just found out two days ago that the chefs table is on the coral because of a review I read. So just keep watching for any review of the Island and see if it is offered. Also check out the Member Reviews on this site and go to the latest of the Island cruises. Hopefully someone has done a review in the last few months.

Just a thought. On page 1 there is a review by Gabrielle on a Island cruise. Why dont you ask her.

Marilyn

Marilyn, thank you for the good news. I had not seen any comments on the Coral reviews. I will look further. We have been on the Coral before. It is a beautiful ship. You will enjoy it.

Jim

Marilyn

have they started it on the Island yet?

I asked this very question a few days ago and as of then, no Chef's Table had been experienced on the Island. I was so disappointed! But, I'm holding out hope because in a Nov review of the Coral there was no Chef's Table, then in more than one December review, they had it! So my wishful thinking is just because it's not on Island now, doesn't mean it won't be in Feb when I'm on there. ;) I plan to ask about it either way and hopefully have my name put on a list just in case they do. In fact, in one of the Coral reviews it sounded like they did just that. There were so many requests that although it wasn't previously on that ship, they added it. That's how it sounded anyway.

Then, I'll cross my fingers! :)

Archived