Any city tour recommendation?

outandabout

I have previously contacted a tour guide for a city tour in PV. Since I asked for the tour itinerary, I've never heard back from him again.

So...could anyone please recommend another tour guide? And if you are forming a group and need to fill in two seats, please let me know. We will be in PV Feb 4, on Norwegian Star.

BTW, we didn't sign up with the ship's excursion as we are trying to save $$$. This guy was charging us $25 pp; I think it is a reasonable price.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

PV has a cruise terminal area that many tour operators use. I would walk outside the terminal area, and select an AIR CONDITIONED cab (rare) with an older nice looking driver and ask for a tour by the $$$ hour to get the best bang for the buck, and ask what he will show you. you can always just do 1 hour or less with him, and then select another cab.

Not being one to take too big a chance and reading CC with another cruise blog site found www.mazatlan-frank.com. Frank is wonderful and you get more than your money's worth. You have to contact him by email. He has 2 email addresses on the web site. If you don't hear from him in 24 hours, use the other email address or send a note to both addresses. You will be treated great for a very fair price. He has groups in Cabo and PV that he words with. You cannot go wrong with Frank.

PV has a cruise terminal area that many tour operators use. I would walk outside the terminal area, and select an AIR CONDITIONED cab (rare) with an older nice looking driver and ask for a tour by the $$$ hour to get the best bang for the buck, and ask what he will show you. you can always just do 1 hour or less with him, and then select another cab.

Thank you for the advise. It's worth looking into.

Not being one to take too big a chance and reading CC with another cruise blog site found www.mazatlan-frank.com. Frank is wonderful and you get more than your money's worth. You have to contact him by email. He has 2 email addresses on the web site. If you don't hear from him in 24 hours, use the other email address or send a note to both addresses. You will be treated great for a very fair price. He has groups in Cabo and PV that he words with. You cannot go wrong with Frank.

Hi! I will check his website. Many thanks for the advise.

Archived