Gold Seapass Card?

Wayniac

Do the cabin stewarts actually pick up clothes?????? :confused:

Good grief. :eek: I don't care if we sail in a RS we hang our clothes up and keep the cabin neat as a pin so it can be cleaned.

Actually I do the same thing at home. Why pay my house cleaner $$$ to pick up clutter when all I want is a good cleaning?:cool:

Some people will never cease to amaze me. :rolleyes:

Now I don't recall if she was picking up all the clotes or just cleaning what she could. I think one evening we had jackets tossed on the bed as it has warmed up...she moved them to the side of the bed to do turn down...we put them away after that since it was warm enough the remainder of the cruise.

Agree on housekeeper, we pay ours to clean...we make DD pick up after herself the night before. DW's piles of junk are cleaned around until I decide to move them all...once piled it all on her side of the bed so she would put it away...:eek: Today I am working on different areas of the house to start Spring Cleaning...you know in Houston we only get a couple weeks of Spring between Winter and Summer. Have to start early so I don't miss Spring. We really are just trying to donate a few things away to those who need them and get rid of stuff that we no longer need.

We have sailed in an inside cabin to Suite and always received the same excellent Gold Anchor service RCI is famous for. :)

If you treat the staff politely and in a friendly manner this is how they will treat you. You reap what you sow.:cool:

Nancy.......well said. We feel the same way......we try to treat the officers and crew as we would want them to treat us. We know that you do the same.:);)

Looking forward to cruising with you two again!!

Rick

Agree on housekeeper, we pay ours to clean...we make DD pick up after herself the night before. DW's piles of junk are cleaned around until I decide to move them all...once piled it all on her side of the bed so she would put it away...:eek: .

Dave, I had to laugh at this.

When my boys were younger, one day they stated they didn't have to clean because they had a maid. :eek:

I told them uncertainly, THEY didn't have a maid... I did. :D Now pick up your room! :) No slackers allowed here.

I taught my boys how to do laundry and cook and clean. Today they are almost perfect husbands. :cool:

Nancy.......well said. We feel the same way......we try to treat the officers and crew as we would want them to treat us. We know that you do the same.:);)

Looking forward to cruising with you two again!!

Rick

Hi Rick,

I am loving Carol (Merion_Moms) thread on the Hornblowers cruise. Will you do a blog when you arrive?????? Please, please? :D

I think there is one very big flaw in your proposed research plan. It would only be reliable if both your DW and M_M were just one-of-the-masses RCI cruisers.

Since I have serious doubts that there is any staff onboard who are unaware of the cruise diva's or M_M, I don't think we can rely on their experiences being the "norm". I am sure everyone is treating both of them with more than excellent service...... ;) :D

TW.........I don't know about M_M (Carol) but I can tell you that Bobbie is singing praises about this crew. From the Captain down.........they are taking very good care of her.

What do they call it........Gold Anchor service!!:);)

Rick

TW.........I don't know about M_M (Carol) but I can tell you that Bobbie is singing praises about this crew. From the Captain down.........they are taking very good care of her.

What do they call it........Gold Anchor service!!:);)

Rick

It is really fun reading the two live threads as well as your updates from DW. Wonderful to read about everyone having such a wonderful time. :)

I think there is one very big flaw in your proposed research plan. It would only be reliable if both your DW and M_M were just one-of-the-masses RCI cruisers.

Since I have serious doubts that there is any staff onboard who are unaware of the cruise diva's or M_M, I don't think we can rely on their experiences being the "norm". I am sure everyone is treating both of them with more than excellent service...... ;) :D

*****? :confused:

*****? :confused:

Huh? I was telling Rick that he couldn't use Bobbie's and Carol's experience as a test. Because all the staff have gotten to know them both very well. They are no longer anonymous research subjects. I was teasing him about his false scientific premise. That was all......

Did you think I meant something else? :)

I remember reading somewhere not so long ago, that GS suite guests and above would have reserved seating at the pool. Does anyone know if this is fact, or if it has been implemented??

Just off the Serenade. We stayed in a Grand Suite and didn't have seating by the pool or special seats for the shows. I think maybe some ships have this, but not the Serenade as of yet.

Gold card : Exellent idea. Give the Suite pax extra service they do deserve it. Many suite guests do like to be reconised and it will be easy to place a comment on ther suite.

Holden seats by the pool eaven better idea, place the suite guests in good reserved seats. If they do give suite guests seats in one area it will make it easyer to keep track of them.

This extra suite attension does not need to reduce the service to other guests, but it will raise the total standard on the hole cruise.

Dimond and dimond + is guests that deserve the extra service since they are so loyal to the cruise line. Give them as many free upgrades and free drinks as poosable. It cost so little compare to what they are spending.

I think this new style of giving extra to suite pax is a good idea.

( Guess what cabin we use ??? :) )

Just off the Serenade. We stayed in a Grand Suite and didn't have seating by the pool or special seats for the shows. I think maybe some ships have this, but not the Serenade as of yet.

Great to know, as my next cruise is in a GS on the Serenade, I hope they don´t start this until then:)

Huh? I was telling Rick that he couldn't use Bobbie's and Carol's experience as a test. Because all the staff have gotten to know them both very well. They are no longer anonymous research subjects. I was teasing him about his false scientific premise. That was all......

Did you think I meant something else? :)

No No TW. It's not you, it's me. I guess I was loopy on meds and had no logical part of my brain left. :D:D:D

I enjoy your posts.

A fellow NOOTS,

Nancy

• 5 years later...

I just got off LIBERTY of the SEAS....was in a JR SUITE so had a Silver Sea Pass....and yes...I did notice that I got more attention to some things....especially in the bars...but then again I'm a good tipper...even purchasing the Drink Package anytime I ordered a beverage I gave a $1 tip....by the second day of the Cruise every bartender on the ship knew who I was I think....I hadn't even been to bars and when I walked up it was "Bud Light Mr. Downen"....was shocking...but VERY COOL. And the triple points was a bonus also...since I sailed alone in a JR SUITE.

From the cruise lines perspective those who pay the most for their staterooms should be acknowledged in some way. Once again, Royal is not the first cruise line to start doing this.

Hey Kewlguy....where have you been?? Totally agree with you!! Drop us a line when you get a chance!!!!:):):):rolleyes: