How many for Platinum!

HighSeaslover

I've been on 9 Carnival Cruises so far and have my 10th one booked for May 2011. In my cruise history it does not reflect my first 3 cruises (taken in 87, 88 and 93). I called Carnival about a year or so ago to try to get them to add my first cruises and the person I spoke with said their database didn't go back that far to add my cruises in??? I never followed up with anyone else. I'm wondering if I should send it receipts, booking numbers, maybe even photo's of me showing the dates and the ship to see if they would add them in.

Any suggestions?:confused:

My next cruise in Jan 11 will be my VIP cruise...DW went on a cruise in 1980 and to get that added to her history we dug-out old pics with the name of the ship, sent a copy with our request and ...no problem...they added it within a week:)

The pics were pretty bad quality, but Carnival seems to be lax on the requirements. Because of that added cruise, we were able to have Platinum perks on our last cruise!!

Dig out those photos!

Mike

Archived