"groups" on cruise..ut ohhh

berls088

So for my upcoming cruise on Feb 1st, the roll call is slacking very bad, but theres only 3 open rooms. So I decided to google my cruise to see if there was a massive group going or something. ooo did I find what I was looking for! There are 2 group sorta things going :

OFFICIAL BIKERS CRUISE and WOMEN IN NETWORKING/BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CRUISE

what a clash that will be! has anyone else been on a cruise and had groups like that surprisingly on it? is the boat going to be taken over by them? I wish i was on like the nudist cruise or beer drinkers usa cruise!

So for my upcoming cruise on Feb 1st, the roll call is slacking very bad, but theres only 3 open rooms. So I decided to google my cruise to see if there was a massive group going or something. ooo did I find what I was looking for! There are 2 group sorta things going :

what a clash that will be! has anyone else been on a cruise and had groups like that surprisingly on it? is the boat going to be taken over by them? I wish i was on like the nudist cruise or beer drinkers usa cruise!

Shouldn't be a problem. I know a number of Business Women who are Bikers and a number of Bikers from all walks of life. Might be fun!:D

I just found out that Richard sIMMONS is on my sailing with a bunch of his "friends".. They better not stock the ship with diet food or I will throw a FIT!!!!!!

Carla

:eek::eek:....Oh Carla that is so funny...better yet you can always switch back to come with us the week before..Donna:D

There are over 3000 passengers on the ship.....you all will out number those 2 groups put together.

I just found out that Richard sIMMONS is on my sailing with a bunch of his "friends".. They better not stock the ship with diet food or I will throw a FIT!!!!!!

Carla

Oh my gosh! You're on the Liberty right after me! Whew!!;)

Carla

They may just turn the elevators off so you have to do step aerobics all the way up and down!:eek:

I just went to RICHARD simmons website to look at his itinerary for "our cruise" .. He is going to have his people working out like dogs....But I bet they will have alot of fun!! They are even having a special 1950's /1960"s themed prom night...

I start my diet in two weeks so shoild be set buy the time my cruis eis here..otherwise maybe I will have to join his group.

Carla

:eek::eek:....Oh Carla that is so funny...better yet you can always switch back to come with us the week before..Donna:D

Sandra and I are gonna be on the Liberty 4/ 18 also.. I think it's gonna be a party cuz there is also a group of 26 bikers on this one : ) I am dyin' to hook up with them, with anyone.. really, who wants to leave regular life at the airport and raise a little hell : )) -rich

Last year we were on a Royal Caribbean biker cruise. They were great . It was really neat to see them all getting their bikes onboard. When we stopped in port they would drive them off and around the island. Of course they stored them someonewhere on the bowels of the ship so we didn't see the bikes. We would see them drive on and off only.

I wonder if your cruise is for them to bike or just get together. Anyway they were just like everyone else with a few more of those leather vests were in evidence.

Carla

Richard Simmons and Friends were on a cruise I was on 2 years ago. You will never even know it. Nothing is different - except you probably will see Richard running around in his tiny shorts and tank top!!!! We saw him several times on the ship and running up and down the streets in Nassau!

Carla

Yikes, we are on that cruise with you. Do you suppose he will be leading the aerobics class in the spa? I could sweat to a few oldies...

Naw, nevermind:D

Hi Carla and everyone,

I am actually signed up for Richard Simmons' "Cruise to Lose" on the Liberty. I have lost over 70 pounds since last year and his online "clubhouse" has provided much needed support. Many of us "webbies" will meet for the first time on the cruise. :o

You'll be happy to hear that ther will be no diet food for you Carla! Sadly, just for me. <sigh> Although I intend to cheat - A LOT! What's a cruise without food & drink?!? I won't be working out the whole time either...I intend to spend a lot of time chillaxin' by the pool or playing on the waterslide and snorkeling when in port. I'm just mostly going to meet Richard and friends, i suspect most of us are like that. :p

Basically we all meet to work-out in the auditorium in the mornings (sometimes the afternoons); we will eat breakfast and dinners (gaak, spa food) with Richard and he will have some special programs for us in the evenings. (after which you can find me at the pizza place) :rolleyes:

I've never sailed on Carnival and am looking forward to it. I've been platinum on Princess for awhile now and sailed RCCL, NCL and on the QM2 (worst cruise of my life). I feel i've missed out on towel animals and the "fun ship" atmosphere for long enough. although....Oasis of the Seas has caught my eye for next year...Carnival will have to be super special to keep me! :D

Yikes, we are on that cruise with you. Do you suppose he will be leading the aerobics class in the spa? I could sweat to a few oldies...

Naw, nevermind:D

=======================================================

Balcony Bound: Your countdown shows you are on the pRIDE. Have you switched over to the Liberty? Richard Simmons is on the Liberty.

If so, please come and join our roll call...We would LOVE to have you.

Carla

=======================================================

Balcony Bound: Your countdown shows you are on the pRIDE. Have you switched over to the Liberty? Richard Simmons is on the Liberty.

If so' date=' please come and join our roll call...We would LOVE to have you.

Carla[/quote']

They must have booked back when it was scheduled to be the Pride doing that cruise, before they decided to move it to Baltimore early. It's sailing that day from Miami to Balitmore to begin sailing from there on April 27th.

we will eat breakfast and dinners (gaak, spa food)

Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun! BTW, the spa food is very yummy -- on my last cruise on the Elation, I wasn't trying to "be good" at all, and I remember choosing to order the Spa cuisine at least a couple times because it looked better than the regular menu items!

Carnival's Spa Cuisine is considered to be some of the best-tasting of the various cruise lines' healthy eating options.

What do you think, your ship is going to be invaded by the Sons of Anarchy? LOL (not that i would mind.. lol)

Social Bikers clubs have members from all walks of life.. My uncle belongs to one in Florida.. Among his associates are lawyers, judges, police officers, court officers etc.. who all enjoy taking their Harleys out for rides on weekends... ;)

Sandra and I are gonna be on the Liberty 4/ 18 also.. I think it's gonna be a party cuz there is also a group of 26 bikers on this one : ) I am dyin' to hook up with them, with anyone.. really, who wants to leave regular life at the airport and raise a little hell : )) -rich

What 26 Bikers?:eek:...LOL

Hi Rich and Sandra...come over and join us on the Carnival Liberty April 18, 2009 Rollcall so we can chat some more.

My sister in law and husband are bikers too...they are going too. I am sure that they would love to meet up with some other bikers too.:D

Donna

Thanks Cathyz! I tried to google my future cruise date for 2010, but, maybe it's too soon.. not sure:confused:

thanks again!

Gina

What do you think, your ship is going to be invaded by the Sons of Anarchy? LOL (not that i would mind.. lol)

Social Bikers clubs have members from all walks of life.. My uncle belongs to one in Florida.. Among his associates are lawyers, judges, police officers, court officers etc.. who all enjoy taking their Harleys out for rides on weekends... ;)

Trock,so true. People that ride these days are usually professional people from all walks of life.It is not a cheap hobby. And I bet most people would be surprised to know that most organized clubs have big charitable events. My favorites are the toy runs around Christmas.The term Biker has taken on a derogatory feel to it,and it may have been deserved in the past,but no longer.I wish I wason that cruise.

Archived