Anyplace to dine near the Radisson Orlando

keene state mom

We are staying at the Radisson in Orlando, and we have friends staying at the comfort inn , we would like to get together for dinner does anyone know a good place for about 8-10, of us to get together and catch up while we have dinner, and do you know how far apart they are, it is numbered 2 and 4 on the map.

I don't know Florida very well. But I saw you mention Raddison, Coco Beach and see you are sailing on the glory?

Are you sailing from Port Canaveral? And staying at that Raddison?

Because, if so, and you like seafood - there is a great restaurant named Rusty's Seafood. (http://www.rustysseafood.com/)

Last year, we did the same sailing. We also stayed at the Raddisson. We did a pre meet and great dinner with some new friends from our roll call. We had a great time.

I found the food to be very fresh! The price's weren't to bad either.

One of the ladies from the roll call - had called ahead and they had 3 big tables for us. There was about 20something of us.

Something to think about! Highly recommend it! As it also came highly recommended from local people.

Archived