A little off topic - how do I make my signature line work?

tulips*n*truffles

Well I guess I'm not talented enough to do this! I created a countdown clock for my signature line, but it just shows up as code! How do I make the actual picture show up?? Am I pasting the code in the wrong place?? :-(

countdown.pl?name=tulips*n*truffles&date=6-13-2009&image=alaska&text=FIRST CRUISE!!&ship=Sapphire Princess

That's the code, but I tried it on one post and it showed up exactly like that in my signature line - not the picture. Any ideas?

hey im new too. i did this yesterday and figured out it doesnt work with some browsers. i use firefox and had to go to IE and set it up but then it worked on firefox. hope that helps!

Hmmm. I actually use IE and it's not working! Did you just paste it into the big signature box? I mean, not in the link boxes, but the bigger one? WEIRD!

beleive me i am no computer expert but if was me i would go to my signature first and delete what you have there now. then i would go to the bar here on the top of the screen and click on the countdown clock option. follow what it tells you to do. actually it is very simple if you just highlight the link, make sure the curser is in the hilighted area, right click on the mouse and copy it . then go back to your signature and paste it by clicking on the right side of the mouse again. i hope this works for you. if not im sorry i gave you the wrong advice.

Archived