Another kids club question

cruisekids009

I have tried to do a search but cant seem to find an answer to this particular question.

On pacific dawn when you register the kids in turtle cove do you only register them once on the first day, or do you have to register them everyday? they had to be registered everyday on our last cruise on pacific sun and i was trying to work out if it still the same process.

We went on the Dawn last May and only had to register the kids once (we did it on the embarkation day). Make sure you take your children's passports with you. You will need to sign them in and out each day.

on the first day you need to take the kids passports and your own, as well as the people (and their passports) who you want to be allowed to sign them in and out.

after that you just signt hemin and out each day and sign the pager in and out each day

thanks guys.

sounds a lot like registering for daycare, with the approved people who can collect them etc and sign in and outs.

our cabin is reasonably close to turtle cove, so i can just drop and run... he will have so much fun.

They also still issues pagers for parents who had kids in Turtle Cove so at least you can be paged if needed.

Archived