Thank you!!!

QTMichele

Although I haven't posted a lot of the family board, I have read quite a few threads and gotten some great advice. My parents, siblings and niece went on a cruise last week (Navigator of the Seas) and I highly recommended the kids program to my niece (13) based on the comments from this board. She said she thought it would be corny or stupid, but I assured her that the many people on CC who've sent their kids there very pleased. I (rather YOU!) were correct. Victoria had a wonderful time, met a lot of great kids her age and has contacted a few of them since their cruise. THANK YOU for posting your experiences and advice. It saved my parents 5 days of, "I'm bored... there's nothing to do..." ;)

I'm waiting for Jackson to get a little older... he's 3 months today. :) I'm thinking next year would be a good time to go. I want to stay with RCCL and try the Freedom class (especially since they have the splash area for babies). Also, I want him to be at least a year old before taking him on a ship. I'm probably crazy for thinking of taking a 1 year old on a cruise, but, hey, it makes my life more interesting. :D

I'm waiting for Jackson to get a little older... he's 3 months today. :) I'm thinking next year would be a good time to go. I want to stay with RCCL and try the Freedom class (especially since they have the splash area for babies). Also, I want him to be at least a year old before taking him on a ship. I'm probably crazy for thinking of taking a 1 year old on a cruise, but, hey, it makes my life more interesting. :D

Yeah I remembered that you recently had a baby. I was just kidding ya. ;)

Oasis will have their nursery up and running by December. :D Jackson can be a "Royal Tot"

Yeah I remembered that you recently had a baby. I was just kidding ya. ;)

Oasis will have their nursery up and running by December. :D Jackson can be a "Royal Tot"

Great idea, Michele!!! I'm definitely willing to try Oasis. Maybe I can find a travel magazine (Cruise Critic?!) to finance our trip in exchange for a review of the new program??? :D

Archived