Carnival website

tet1968

We are booked on the Miracle on 21 March this year. I was trying to set up a shore excursion for Colon, Panama and the website would not allow me to do so. It only showed Belize excursions. I called a rep at CCL but all I got was try again in about a week or so. Sounds pretty dumb but I guess I have no alternative. Anyone had luck with excursions for this timeframe?:confused:

Shore excursion booking isn't working for most cruises at the moment. There's been a problem for a few months now.

When we boarded our last cruise (Dec 28) the line at the shore excursion desk was LONG even on embarkation. I was glad I wasn't trying to book anything!

I'm in the same boat as you :)

I've been watching and trying to book our Panama Canal shore excursion since December when we were 120 days out. Called CCL then, and was told to wait until the end of Dec/first of Jan.

Well, now here we are, a little over 60 days out...I would REALLY love to have this excursion booked before we leave. sigh...

I've read they could still be negotiating with the excursion companies...so, who knows??

By the way, have you joined our roll call???

Archived