Pearl Aft Minisuite square footage? Deck 11

Britt23

Can anyone verify the following information I found on a website? Why would the aft minisuites be different square footage? (Not including the handicapp rooms which do have additional room)

I have read that some of the layouts are different with some rooms having the beds near the balcony and some of the beds closer to the bathroom. Is that the difference?

• Jewel, Pride of Hawaii, Pearl and Gem
    11150 - Cabin & Balcony Sq Ft (231) (54)
    11152 - Cabin & Balcony Sq Ft (218) (54)
    11154 - Cabin & Balcony Sq Ft (231) (54)
    11156 - Cabin & Balcony Sq Ft (218) (54)
    11656 - Cabin & Balcony Sq Ft (218) (54)

11650 - Cabin & Balcony Sq Ft (335) (69) - Handicapp

11654 - Cabin & Balcony Sq Ft (335) (81) - Handicapp

Try searching in this thread -

http://www.cruiseclues.com/

Thanks for the thread, but I spent some time looking and couldn't find specific info on the square footage for each room. Many of the sites bring me to ncl.com where I can't find it either. I know it might not make that much of a difference to some, but if I'm paying for a minisuite and some of the rooms are larger than others, I would prefer the larger ones. (handicapp not included).

Anyone have a site which includes square footage for specific rooms? Maybe it's on the thread above, but I'm not looking in the right place.

Thanks!

The information can be found on http://www.ncl.co.uk when you "pretend" to make a booking (book as though you are resident in the UK). The only drawback is that you can only check on the cabins listed so you might not be able to easily find the size of a particular cabin.

Standard AF cabins are 231 sq ft - we worked out that the "smaller" cabins are probably 6 inches less wide - not sure that that is a noticeable difference.

Archived