Clear Kayaks at Majahaul?

mslaabs

Does anyone know if we can rent clear kayaks in Majahaul? We would like to spend some time at the beach in Majahaul, but also thought it would be neat to get in one of those clear kayaks. We would rather avoid the ship's excursion and rent one on our own. Any information on renting these, even if it is not in Majahual, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Do you do the actual clear kayaks at the beach in Majahual?

We are coming the week of Feb 26 with our sons and their families and I think the guys would enjoy this and the rest of us could do the beach thing and see them also. I will check if this is on Royal Carb list of tours.

Thanks for the info Nitrogen. I guess we will save the clear kayaks for another port. We are really leaning towards spending the day at the beach in Majahual and maybe taking a snorkel tour from there.

LKitt: I think I did see it on Royal Caribbean's excursion list (we'll be on explorer in May). If your son does the kayak tour I would be interested in his review of it. Having never kayak or been on a glass bottom boat, I thought it might be neat to try.

Archived